Tailgating at the U…any traditions or tales you’ve experienced?

Viewing 5 reply threads

Yergensen
      Ute Fan
      @yergensen

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Back in the UFN days their tailgate spot had the ship, the BCS Booty.  It was fun. One day there was a band playing on the ship and I recognized the drummer was one of my old drum students from decades prior.  He let me jump in and play a few tunes. 

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I got 69’d behind the dumpster once.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

69 by the dumpster is the best of the best. 

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Not a lot. Pitched a tent the night before TCU in 2010 to be up early for Gameday. Got smashed on Wild Turkey that night hanging with some of the Utefans crew, and fell and sprained my wrist. Attended Gameday with a wicked hangover, and then the day just got worse.

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Somewhat related. I remember the old Rice stadium with the hill in the north end zone that they would let kids and others go sit. Taking a pizza on the hill with your buddies to watch the game was cool. Throwing the torn off pizza box cover like frisbees during the game was next level fun. I remember one game it looked like 10 – 20 pizza box covers were in the air at any one time. Absolute Bedlam!

1 1

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

I once banged an opposing teams cheer leader, than I woke up, damn it!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Tailgating at the U…any traditions or tales you’ve experienced?