This site has been miserable lately

Viewing 8 reply threads
      19 9

SkoUtes
      Ute Fan
      @skoutes

I graduated a couple years ago and found this site as someone who wanted to share my love of the football team and talk about it with other fans. Ever since the OSU loss this site has been miserable. Wild conspiracy theories assuming the worst possible intentions from every party.

Can you all just f**king chill out? We are 4-1, we’ve been extremely unlucky with injuries. It sucks but trust me there are programs in much worse situations. We are in a better spot than we’ve really ever been big picture.

We all invest so much emotions and project this connection we feel like we have to this team but at the end of the day we’re just some dudes that happened to go to the same school as these kids. Don’t take everything so personal and just cheer for your f**king team and have faith that these kids just want to play football and f**king win.

Go utes.

7 18

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

yawn. Utah is 4-1 so nothing is wrong. Everything Whitt touches turns to gold.,,

just because you are on side of the debate doesn’t mean the other side doesn’t have valid points.

SkoUtes
        Ute Fan
        @skoutes

There can be an area in between saying everything is good (which it’s obviously not) and saying everything is bad. You can recognize that Whitt is a phenomenal coach that most programs would kill to have while also seeing that he might have misjudged the Cam situation.

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

14 2

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Are you doing your part to make it not miserable? 

SkoUtes
        Ute Fan
        @skoutes

Yeah that’s a fair point I could definitely contribute to the positivity I’m looking for and maybe should do that more moving forward.

3 8

22Ute22
      Ute Fan
      @utedagoat

Our offense is literally giving Iowa a run for their money and either our QB lied about his injury, or Whitt screwed up by being too optimistic. We will be lucky to go 7-5 with our offense.

2 5

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Well good job in spreading the misery. Or was that an attempt at irony?
      Rah rah love Utah. Man amazing to see Vaki on offense. Let’s see if Barton can play next.

SkoUtes
        Ute Fan
        @skoutes

Yeah good point haha, I guess complaining won’t help whereas contributing to positivity on the site may.

4 9

beaslad
      Ute Fan
      @beaslad

I love fans that tell other fans how to be fans. If I want to be miserable because the offense is terrible and the defense looks like they have given up that’s my right. Don’t like it? Move on.

5 5

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

Todays common narrative . Tell me how and what to think

4 2

SkoUtes
        Ute Fan
        @skoutes

I’d say that creating self hating toxic environments that are overwhelmingly negative isn’t just being a different type of fan. You can let losses ruin your day/weekend/week/month/season as much as you want but if that’s all you ever talk about on a fan forum then then fan forum is going to be effected.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I ain’t miserable. I have lost ten lbs this week. I have improved a lot in my lifts. Loving life.

Utah football is my only negative. I am blessed. Only because I am confused. Not miserable. Confused.

RoboUte
          Ute Fan
          @hamplate

The Loss to OSU isn’t even in the top 5 of why people here are p**sed right now.

6 3

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I’m with you Sko.

1 2

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I don’t think it is a good idea to tell anyone else how they should feel as a fan.

Go Utes!!!

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

I mean, telling him not to be the fan that tells people how to fan is telling a fan how to fan.

UTUTE
          Ute Fan
          @utute

Was thinking the same thing reading through this thread.
          We are all Utah fans and will execute that fandom in our own way. Doesn’t mean we won’t annoy each other

Go Utes!

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football This site has been miserable lately