GaUTE
      Ute Fan
      @seetotheoreye

… just wow.

I saw a tweet where someone said it was swine flu. 😅

SteelUte
      Ute Fan
      @steelute

Maybe he’s taking some personal time to research defense and tackling and how it pertains to the game of football?

thirtyfour-thirtyone
      Ute Fan
      @thirtyfour-thirtyone

Does Simmons have the authority to fire Grinch?

homer
      Ute Fan
      @homer

Couple of mental health days mid-season.

Depression is a real thing.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

This is not good. We need Oregon and Washington to face a functioning USC team. They need to put the same effort into beating them as we did. Washington goes on the road to LA the week before hosting us, we don’t want that game to be a cakewalk. Straighten up USC and do your part to give these two football teams a game. Quit bitching.

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

Exactly what I was thinking, Charlie. Now that we own the H2H, I want USC to beat UO and UW, purely because it gives us room for error.

highlandute7
        Ute Fan
        @highlandute7

I get it but USC was never going to beat UO or UW even before us beating them. Don’t get me wrong, would love to see it happen but I love to see them spinning out of control more due to the fact of them going to the Big10 next year. They will be a dumpster fire next year at this rate.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We broke USC

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Further proof this is the weakest USC football team Utah has ever beaten. @theMiamiUte

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Ah, no Eagle. The 2021 USC team we blew out at the Coli finished 4-8 after firing Clay Helton in mid season. That was more dysfunction with less talent.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

After Saturday, chances for a repeat Heisman are all but eliminated, there is no chance for USC to play in the CFP. What else do they have to play for???

As I posted earlier this week – Caleb Williams is all about Caleb Williams. He doesn’t give a crap about USC except for what it can do for him. He will likely be picked #1 in the NFL draft, but I wouldn’t waste my #1 pick on a self-absorbed guy like him. He reminds me of Johhny M. except he has more athletic talent.

My take is that he will never be a great NFL player because he is not a team guy. When he gets to the NFL he will be around a lot of excellent athletes who will not put up with his crap.

In the end, CW will always be 0-3 against the Utes. That will not change.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

That may change actually. There’s a remote possibility he could go 0-4. 🙂

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

Wouldn’t surprise me if Caleb Williams came up with a “season-ending injury” (sprained pinky finger).

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Injured while paining his nails.

UteBacker
            Ute Fan
            @utebacker

Nail fungus can be debilitating!

alexsmith
        Ute Fan
        @alexsmith

They can still play for a PAC 12 title. If they find some way to win out, then they’re playing in the title game in a month and a half. The teams that control their own destiny to the title game are:
        1. Washington
        2. Utah
        3. USC
        4. Oregon
        5. Oregon State

UCLA and Arizona need some help, but UCLA has a relatively easy schedule in comparison to the rest of the teams listed so don’t be surprised if they are making an end of season push as well

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

The Dennis Simmons’ clip is great 1:22 and he said about LR, “It’s not like he’s gone forever four times.” Which probably means “He’s gone forever.”

I agree we need USC to pull off a couple wins against UW, and UO, and maybe UCLA. They miss OSU, which is probably good for the Trojans.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Riley out due to Doctor’s orders. Is that an MD or a PhD? Semantics? I don’t know.

DataUte
        Ute Fan
        @scotwaye

PsychD

2 1

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

If it’s ElAttrache, he’s close to coming back but it would probably be best to shut him down for the year

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Doctor orders Lincoln Riley to go to Chicago for an important consultation to address “NFL Fever”.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Personally, I wouldn’t mind it if USC won out provided it assisted Utah in making another CCG. It would be an interesting psychological study seeing where USC’s headspace and timing would be before the game.

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.