Utah Football Set To Host Weber State Thursday

Viewing 3 reply threads

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

The University of Utah (0-0) will begin its 128th season of football when they host the Weber State Wildcats (0-0) to kick off the 2021 season in Rice-Eccles Stadium on Thursday, Sept. 2. The game is slated for a 5:30 p.m. MT start on Pac-12 Networks.

The last time Utah had fans in the stands at RES was Nov. 30, 2019 with 46,879 cheering the Utes on to a 45-15 victory to clinch the Pac-12 South title. It ranks as the ninth biggest crowd in RES history.

Six former Ute All-Americans, including a Heisman Trophy finalist, will be inducted into the Utah Athletics Hall of Fame on Wednesday, Sept. 1 at Rice-Eccles Stadium & Tower as part of Utah football’s opening weekend. The 2021 class includes Lori Baird (volleyball), Anthony Brown (football), Casey Child (baseball), Eddie Johnson (football), Alex Smith (football) and Amy Timmel-Hogue (softball).

utahutes.com article

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

Trying to figure out getting off work in time to be there..what time do you all think this game actually starts?

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

5:30p MT is the slated kick-off time, I believe.

MDUte
          Ute Fan
          @mdute

Is the sellout streak going to continue? Last I heard they still had tickets they were trying to sell.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

It sys 5:30 so it will probably start at 5:45.

I think they’re going to do a tribute to Ty Jordan so I would be there and ready for 5:30.

ALUF
          Ute Fan
          @dbgii77

Thanks for the info…I hope I don’t miss that Ty Jordan thing, that will be cool

AlohaUte
        Ute Fan
        @alohaute

Look, I’ve got 12U baseball practice from 5:30 to 7:30, who do I have to lobby to get the game delayed a bit?

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Thanks for the link. The article has a link to the Utah Game notes with the most recent depth chart. The only change I’d like to see is move Simote Pepa to Fullback.

Game Notes and Depth Chart

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

not sure if i should start a new thread but for people like me who struggle to find streams of Utah games, this has been a reliable site in the past:

RootsForUtes

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah Football Set To Host Weber State Thursday