Utah Football Social Media

Viewing 4 reply threads

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

What;s up with the social media, or lack thereof, coming from the football team this year? There have been very few snaps, periscopes, highlight videos, or even tweets coming from the official accounts. I get wanting to keep things under wraps this year while implementing a new system, but the lack of effort to engage fans on social media this fall camp has been pretty disappointing. As hard as it is for me to offer them any praise, BYU seems to be doing such a better job of engaging their fans throughout the summer and fall camp. They seem to be pumping out daily videos, doing the BYU50 campaign, and obviously have given more access to practice/coaches & players via the mainstream media as well. It’s frustrating to see so little content coming out this fall.

CyclingUte
      Ute Fan
      @cyclingute

I agree, though it could be me just not ever getting enough Utah football. I thought they hired someone specifically to handle social media. So far the best things have been fan made hype videos and the scholarship offer.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

The University athletic site has really beefed up their coverage. Great site to visit.

CAMP KYLE ’17: DAY 9

Sweetness
        Ute Fan
        @sweetness

Thanks for sharing, I had not seen those. I too thought they had hired someone/a team to manage all of their social media. If that person is still in place they have the cushiest job in the world! 

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Wait, what???

• Tyler Huntley received top-notch blocking from Lowell Lotulelei for a first down rushing play up the middle.

Lowell on offense?

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Huh? Weird. 

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

I feel like the social media coverage has been pretty standard so far this summer. I’m really enjoying the “Earn Your Feathers” videos they’ve been doing on Instagram. It feels like there are the same amount of snaps coming through as well.

I agree though, it can never be enough.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah Football Social Media