Utah is so disrespected by the national media

Viewing 2 reply threads

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Watching halftime of the OK/Kansas State game. They show a graphic of “notable quarterbacks” with their overall QBR for the season. Herbert and Gordon were on there from the PAC-12 with all of the others you would expect to see. Highest total QBR was 79. No Huntley.
      Huntley’s total QBR = 86.2. Ranked number 1 per ESPN. Pretty disrespectful in my opinion to leave the #1 rated QB per the metric they are using (from the 12th ranked team in the country) off that graphic.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Yep. That’s just wrong. Does Tyler have to go 13-1 this year to get some national respect?

gothamute
      Ute Fan
      @gothamute

It wasn’t a slight… they only highlighted QBs that are in games airing on ESPN networks today… they didn’t highlight Tua, Joe Burrow, or Justin Fields either, who all rank ahead of Tyler in QBR…

For what it’s worth, Tyler’s #5 in overall QBR and #8 in raw QBR… which is pretty darned impressive. When was the last time you would have expected a Ute QB to be a national leader that way? (I’ll bet Alex would have been if they tracked this back in his day)…

http://www.espn.com/college-football/qbr

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

Don’t come in here with this bull!! Utah is disrespected good damnit!!!

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

My bad then. I just happened to turn it on right for that graphic. Didn’t realize it was only QBs on ESPN today.

2 2

Tednab
          Ute Fan
          @tednab

Need to change that thought process.. it’s a “poor me”which is the exact opposite of what this team culture and legacy is.

1 2

Italy88
            Ute Fan
            @itacoatiara22

That’s not a poor me thought process. Thanks for chiming I’m though 😂

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah is so disrespected by the national media