Utah Men’s Basketball schedule St. Thomas for upcoming season

Viewing 2 reply threads

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

SALT LAKE CITY – The Utah men’s basketball non-conference schedule continues to build out with the Runnin’ Utes playing host to St. Thomas on Saturday, Nov. 26, inside the Jon M. Huntsman Center. That game will be the first meeting all-time between the two programs.

St. Thomas, who has been a powerhouse at the Division III level, enters its second season as a member of the Summit League.

St. Thomas was expelled from the Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference in May 2019 for “competitive” reasons, i.e., they won too much. The NCAA allowed the Tommies to immediately play in D-I without the normal transition period.

I am excited to welcome this former D-III legendary school to the Huntsman.

utahutes.com article

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

I would recommend that our team doesn’t sleep on St. Thomas.  They get a ton of talent from the surrounding metroplex in Minneapolis-St. Paul and are a really good program.  

1 1

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Agreed. I would recommend that the team not sleep on any opponents.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Utah Men’s Basketball schedule St. Thomas for upcoming season