Utah / USC Game Tickets

jeffjr724
    Ute Fan
    @jeffjr724

I will be in LA over the 20th of September. What is the best way to get tickets to the game? Thoughts or experience with this anyone?

Central Coast Ute
    Ute Fan
    @flip2848

I went two years ago and there was a good crowd. I got my tickets on Ticketmaster. I have seen USC tickets on groupon when they’re not doing well and they’re just trying to sell tickets. If SC is undefeated heading into the game, you can possibly expect a crowd. If not, you might be able to score some cheap tickets close to game day.

homer
      Ute Fan
      @homer

There are fewer seats for football at the Coliseum than there were a few years ago. There were too many for the demand. With improvements ticket prices have gone up a lot. Given the Utes have been good, they are drawing more interest in SoCal. If the Helton lead Trojans look bad, expect demand to plummet.

dystopiamembrane
    Ute Fan
    @dystopiamembrane

Hammer
    Ute Fan
    @hammer

I caution you to not get tickets through the U by where the band sits. The coliseum is huge and we sat at like the negative 40 yard line so far behind the end zone. This was about 6 years back. Take it for what it’s worth, don’t be outside the end zone lines.

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

You’d think the region’s premier football program could afford a state of the art football specific stadium, history and politics be damned.

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

All in good time. The E Coli rebuild will be amazing.

PlainsUte
    Ute Fan
    @plainsute

There’s a guy, Rick Singer, who has inside track on stuff at USC, you could call him

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah / USC Game Tickets

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  PlainsUte 3 weeks, 2 days ago.