Utah v UCLA tickets

Viewing 5 reply threads

Ute family
      Ute Fan
      @jeff-forsgren

Hi,

We just moved to Southern California and want to take the family to the Utes game in the Rose bowl. Anyone know of any UCLA fan sites where they might be selling tickets? I looked on the usually ticket resellers and don’t want to pay their $30 in fees. I know I’m cheap, especially since the tickets are $7 each.

Thanks.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I also live in SoCal. Two years ago I got some tickets off of Groupon. With how bad FUCLA is this year they’ll probably have tickets on Groupon again. If not, you should be able to get some tickets pretty cheap.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

As bad as they are I bet you can get cheap ones last minute.

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

Looks like Fanxchange.com has them for as low as $14 a ticket plus a 10% service fee. That’s general admission seating. The cheapest assigned seats look to be $24 + 10% fee. Not bad really.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Wouldn’t hurt to call 801-581-UTIX and see if there are some in the Utah block, though those might not be very good seats, location wise.

Craigslist in your area might have some.  No transaction fees, but more hassle and risk.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Youre cheap but moved to Southern California?  We are going to the game and getting the GA tickets for $10 each plus the surcharge.  So my advice is to take the deal and move on.  These are the cheapest tickets Ive seen at any Pac12 venue.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah v UCLA tickets