Utah vs Arizona State Time Announced

Viewing 5 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Utah Football vs. Arizona State on Saturday, Oct. 19, will kick off at 4:00 p.m. MT and air on Pac-12 Network.

14 1

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Wow…PAC-12 Network for a potential game that features two top-15 teams. That’s underwhelming.

AlohaUte
        Ute Fan
        @alohaute

Could be the first game broadcast on Pac-12 Net that has Gameday attend.

3 2

salty-ute
          Ute Fan
          @salty-ute

I’d bet that Gameday won’t feature this game. Especially if it’s P12 network. It’ll be Michigan v Penn St.

2 1

Sweetness
          Ute Fan
          @sweetness

looks like Colorado/Wazzu was the game we lost out to. Oregon vs. Washington is understandable, but ESPN went with CU/WSU over a likely top 15 matchup. That’s just insane. Our fan base must just really not move the needle at all. Also, P12 network needs to cut the BS weeks where they take 3 games. So short sighted. They are killing the conference with this network.

4 1

Dwight89
            Ute Fan
            @jordan-buckner

P12 Network had second choice, so they picked us over Colorado/Wazzu. ESPN had third choice so they picked CO/Wazzu third. 

Utah fandom is small compared to most other schools so we just don’t draw big ratings. But, the Pac 12 is stupid for picking us for that second game. Why wouldn’t the conference want a top 25 matchup on ESPN?

PhiladelphiaUte
            Ute Fan
            @philadelphiaute

Correct you are Sweetness!  Harlan needs to get on the horn with Scott, because Scott owes us an explanation for this.  There is NO WAY a CU-WSU tilt outdraws a UU-ASU game, and ESPECIALLY not when both UU & ASU are Top-15 teams!

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

4 PM works for me as I’d like to watch the RSL playoff game (8 PM start) without knowing the outcome, but it is perplexing that ABC/ESPN and other networks passed over us.

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

that is definitely a head scratcher if both are top 20

11 1

Mr Chainsaw
      Ute Fan
      @mrchainsaw

Obviously the network choice is pretty lame, but I love a 4pm home game.  It’s much nicer for those of us going in person.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Absolutely. Lake games means half my family won’t go (sitters, cold etc).  4PM is great.

3 1

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

oh my. hoping to get that FOX 5 PM pacific time slot but whatever. kinda disappointing given this is 1 of the only 2 matchups featuring 2 ranked teams. As long as its Yogi broadcasting its fine

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Bummed about the time. Was hoping for an 8pm or so kick to really get RES rocking, especially if it’s the blackout game.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah vs Arizona State Time Announced