Ute recruiting updates?

Viewing 6 reply threads
      2 21

whitlessham
      Ute Fan
      @whitelssham

I guess recruiting news is now D.O.A until late fall ? 

Utah has one commit and dead last in the PAC 12 at this moment.  I get that kwhitt has a this new strategy of getting commits late in the year but it concerns me that this will backfire one of these times.

Any recruit interested in signing with Utah? … Bueller….Bueller   

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Youve done the same thing every year at this time and every year utah improves its recruiting. Can you just not be you for five minutes?

whitlessham
        Ute Fan
        @whitelssham

So…no recruitment updates.  got it

Duhwayne
          Ute Fan
          @duhwayne

Your messages were recruiting updates? Mostly seemed to be you repeating your favorite baseless theme.

2 1

CaptainUte
      Ute Fan
      @captainute

I’m not worried about the late recruiting push strategy….just like I’m not worried about the Byu game. Seems to work out year after year after year in Utah’s favor.

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Huh? Both Coach Whit and Coach Ludwig were on the 8:30ish flight to Orange County last night. Coach Shah is recruiting a camp today as well as just about every other coach on staff somewhere. Prime evaluation season and yes…plenty of kids want to play for the Utes next Fall.

2 13

whitlessham
        Ute Fan
        @whitelssham

I have no reason not to believe Ute coaches are  knocking on a lot of doors. But no commits 6 months into the year?

I find it hard to believe kwhitt is turning away top talent simply because it doesn’t comply with his long game strategy.  kwhitt needs to win some of these early battles and not be satisfied with disgruntled leftovers late in the process.

While I don’t expect half the class to be filled by now I would expect a couple of wins on the board.      

whitlessham
          Ute Fan
          @whitelssham

So sad no response.

but typical for the utehub drones

9 1

gUrthBrooks
            Ute Fan
            @hammer

The psychology of an anonymous internet troll is interesting. I have trolled many times…but have not attempted to degrade the entire board to which I was posting. It must be tough being a BYU fan these days. I have empathy for your situation. The upside looks marginal, the downside looks vast. You have my condolences on your once great program.

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

If you don’t like it here, you could just leave and go cheer for Michigan. They have great recruiting rankings and haven’t achieved all that much more than Utah.

gUrthBrooks
          Ute Fan
          @hammer

The NFL draft spoke loud for Utah’s recruiting and will speak even louder next year. How easily we forget the ability of K-Whit to turn out top level talent regardless of your coveted star rankings. Maybe he knows some things that you don’t.

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

It’s early dude. Being in last place right now means nothing.

Guido
      Ute Fan
      @guidopescatore

Oh my gosh!  Oh my heck!  We haven’t recruited any good players!  We are going to have a football field littered with subpar talent!  I should go find a different team to cheer for!  What ever shall I do?!?  I am SOOOO thankful that you brought the dire nature of our team’s situation to my attention!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Ute recruiting updates?