Utes making a game of it against Nevada right now

• Next: Spring Game – Sat 4/13 11am – Pac12 TV

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Barefield is absolutely unconscious. Tillman and Allen also having good games. The rest of the team is not showing up as usual.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

It’s a good start. Let’s hope the patented 10-minute drought doesn’t happen and some other guys do…something.

Tony
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Started the second half with three turnovers in a row so not very good to begin the last 20 minutes.

Tony
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Make that 5

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

WHat on earth was the foul?

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

Refs…….. *sigh*

If this was the NBA I’d be wanting the coach to get T’d up sticking up for his players.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Great, the one 3 per game from Van Dyke is waived.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I’ve been to almost every Utah basketball home game in the last 20 years, and I have to say this is the worst officiated game I can recall seeing.

I almost never go after officiating, but this is insane.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

It’s a whistle fest. We’re the beneficiaries right now though.

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

Yeah TO’s and not guarding #10 to make someone else beat you is what is costing the U the game.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Well, we didn’t lose by as much as I thought we would, which is nice. But that dunk at the end was a total dick move by #0.

//r00t4Utes
        Ute Fan
        @r00t4utes

I kinda wish #1 Jones would’ve chicken winged #10 in the face on that last 3 as payback for that poor sportsmanship by #0, although that would also be kinda poor sportsmanship.

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

Nevada starting 5 seniors and Utah starting 3 freshman. No excuses but you can’t get much opposite.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Utes making a game of it against Nevada right now

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  cjd1 2 months, 2 weeks ago.