Vaughn is listed as the starter on the Rose Bowl 2 deep.

Viewing 3 reply threads

gandalf
      Ute Fan
      @gandalf

Is his surgically repaired injury miraculously healed–on Christmas Day no less?!

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I figured it may have been minor surgery because they did it the day after the game.  With a more serious injury – they typically wait a while until they do surgery.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Yep, with major injuries, they have to wait for swelling to subside. For maybe a little bit of cartilage cleanup, they can do it arthroscopically, pretty quick.

hbUte
      Ute Fan
      @hbute

gandalf – where did you find the projected 2-deep at? I poked around but came up empty.

gandalf
        Ute Fan
        @gandalf

It’s on the official website under the article about the rose bowl. There’s a 60 plus page pdf. Almost like a mini media guide.

Redblood
          Ute Fan
          @redblood

I’m pretty sure Vaughn is out.

Danilo
          Ute Fan
          @dan7

Link?

ayoriver
      Ute Fan
      @ayoriver

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

It will be interesting to see how we set the corners and NB if Vaughn is not ready to go or when CB or NB need to be subsutituted.  Will there be more zone than we are accomstomed to?  Will there be more blitzes to speed up the passing game?  Are we just going to give up more points that we have recently and simply need to keep pace with our offense?  TOs will loom big, I expect we can’t be negative.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Vaughn is listed as the starter on the Rose Bowl 2 deep.