Velltray Jefferson Crystal Balls Rolling In

Viewing 3 reply threads

UtahMan17
      Ute Fan
      @utahman17

THIS is the kind of athlete we need to get. Where ever he ends up he has GREAT potential, but I think he could be an NFL type DE or LB depending on how he develops…Love Reynolds, Tufaga, and Elliss…but Jefferson’s ceiling is higher than any of them. REALLY hope these predictions are right! 

CRYSTAL BALL LINK

Funny how it’s seemed like Utah couldn’t recruit linebackers for years, then all of the sudden we’re getting maybe too many haha! Hopefully this doesn’t mean we’re out on Calvert or Ho’ohuli, but either way Swan is KILLING it. 

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Interestingly, Rivals has him listed a 3-star, 6-4/210-lbs WR, whereas 247 lists him as 3-star, 6-4/230-lbs ATH. 

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Are we recruiting him as a linebacker, or at a different position? Sometimes hard to know with the ATH guys. Anyone have more information on him? 

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

If he has WR speed, and truly IS up to 230-lbs, we’d most definitely be recruiting him as either a LB or a TE.  And between those two, we have a more dire need for depth at LB.  So I’m gonna project “LB” for this guy.

On the other hand, if he’s truly 210, I’m gonna go with “WR”.

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

Linebacker today…he’s a kid that can play multiple spots so it will be interesting to see where he ends up once on campus. Would be a nice get out of the same area as Jaylon Johnson and that has a big influence on him.

Going to be a good week with a couple commits before the weekend is over I think.

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

Morgan Scalley is the lead recruiter…but as the infamour Pace once said, Morgan cannot recruit 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Velltray Jefferson Crystal Balls Rolling In