Viewing 4 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

And is playing in this game? 

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

People on here have said he had pads on this week so my best guess is he’s a GTD? 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Oregon live said yesterday that it doesn’t look like he is playing. 

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Oregon has Worshington next week. Much bigger game for Oregon. If Herbert is in fact close, I doubt we see him.

Skywalker11
      Ute Fan
      @skywalker11

I think the initial reports of Herberts injury were blown way out of proportion. As far as we know, it could have been just a tiny hairline fracture as opposed to a full break.

From everything I have read about clean collar bone breaks, its painful and can take weeks to gain full motion of the arm. Herbert however, was in a sling for 1 or 2 days tops and was moving his arm by the following week.

I don’t know if its a bit of gamesmanship on Taggarts part, but Oregon allows the media to watch the first 20 minutes of practice up until Wednesday, and in those 20 minutes each day over the past 3 days, Herbert did not participate in contact drills, and was throwing to the 2nd teamers, so naturally, the media will take that as herbert isn’t ready.

I don’t think Herbert will play, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if after those 20 minutes, Herbert was doing contact drills and running 1st team reps.

It ultimately comes down to whether or not the doctor deems his arm ready to sustain hits.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Wait…..herbert broke his collarbone 26 DAYS AGO