Watching Pac12 network availability

Viewing 7 reply threads

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

Last year I signed up for YouTubeTV and had access to the Pac12 Network (and DVR capabilities) – but for some reason I am not seeing Pac12 Network as a channel on YouTubeTV anymore. Did YouTubeTV drop the Pac12 Network (or vice versa)? If so, what a joke. It should not be that difficult to make the channel widely available on different platforms (especially streaming platforms). 

Also, if I get AppleTV, is that enough to watch Pac12 Network? Or do I need a separate provider (such as comcast/dish)?

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

I’ve had YouTube TV for awhile now and have never gotten the PAC 12 network. Not sure if it’s because I’m back East or if maybe you were getting PAC 12 Network from another service?

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

I have the PACN, but have been very disappointed with it.  Whenever I want to watch replays of Utah games throughout the offseason, that station typically puts those games at times I should be in bed.  And NOT ONE Utah Lacrosse game was broadcast this year!  Not one!

Booooo!

Going forward, I’ll only be subscribing to the PACN during football season.  No reason to pay that extra money afterward.

wcrunner
      Ute Fan
      @wcrunner

I have always had to get it through Sling. I’ve done it that way for years. I’ve never seen it on Youtube.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Sports bars, y’all.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Fubo is the best streaming option for CFB + NFL if you’re a Utah/P12 fan, and I don’t think it’s particularly close.

Stone
        Ute Fan
        @stone

Looks like I will be going the FUBO route. Thank you for the replies.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

This year I’m going with Fubo. Starting it up tomorrow.

mesovanhorny
      Ute Fan
      @mesovanhorny

I’m just hoping the member of this board that posts the feed on Twitch does that again thi year.  THAT was truly awesome.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Watching Pac12 network availability