Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

to you?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Cal at Oregon game. Oregon showing -18 in this game. I think I might try to watch that Washington game if I don’t fall asleep. 

Do I want to watch USU get boat raced?  Not really. Looking at the rest of the games if I get a second I might turn on the Auburn Florida game. Ohio State is going to wreck Michigan st. 

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

Cal losing their QB really hurts them, Modster isn’t good and they will struggle to win any games while Garbers is out.  Auburn/Florida should make for some entertaining football. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Garbers has an indefinite time line placed on him. Possiblity of returning at some point sure sounds like maybe the last game of the year or bowl game if they can make it. 

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Auburn at Florida  (5-0 vs 5-0, spread is less than a FG)

Wronghorns at West Virginia (GO Mountaineers!)

Cal at Oregon

Washington vs Stanford

Oklahoma at Kansas (weather game of the week, thunderstorms, rain, wind, in forecast)

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

Florida is a fraud. Auburn will win comfortably.

Calgradutedad
      Ute Fan
      @calgradutedad

Hopefully we get an upset of one of the top teams this weekend and get a surprise good game. Kind of an odd weekend where I can’t root against ASU or USC.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What bye week games are interesting