Why am I picking the Provo Levi rubbers to win over Wash!!??

Viewing 6 reply threads
      2 16

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I do not know why. They are certainly surprising me for some reason and teams are not taking them seriously possibly. I of course foolishly declared TDS would win 3 games. They are already doing much better than expected. So there is that.

10 5

User Suspended
      @a2ute

^former zoob

6 1

Stone
        Ute Fan
        @stone

^Says the guy that lurks on cougarboard.

4 1

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

On the one hand I want to give this a thumbs up for “Provo Levi Rubbers”, however, there is no possible way they beat Washington – so I will remain neutral.  

GO DAWGS!

2 7

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I dislike Washington more than Provo now. Yes I hate them. Worst fan base ever.

PhiladelphiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @philadelphiaute

I flew out the the Utah-UWa game in Seattle back in 2017, and I didn’t notice any “worst fan base ever” activities from them.  Nothing out of the ordinary anyway.  The only obnoxious “Husky” fans I’ve ever encountered were the “online” Husky fans, who aren’t even “Husky” fans, but rather zoobies pretending to be Huskies, because unlike the tdS, UWa can actually beat us.  Zoobs like “BlueHusky” and “Bluto” over on the DNews, and “t22c” (aka, “SpaceNeedle”) and “Greek Sophistry” on the SLTrib.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

I sat in the visitors section with them in 2018 at RES. I did not have an enjoyable time.

3 2

User Suspended
          @a2ute

^Lives in provo  

Brettski
        Ute Fan
        @brettski

Can they both lose?  UW fans are about as bad as Cactus Zoobs.  

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

A miracle pass to go into overtime and beat a terrible Tennessee team, and an overtime win against USC…I have no idea how good SC is yet, but I’m withholding judgement as to how good TDS is or is not. They could easily be 0-3 right now.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Agree but I thought they had no chance against most of the teams on the first part of the schedule.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Washington, being a conference mate, and especially since they’re in the Pac-12 North thus not impacting the Utes’ route to the Pac-12 Conference Championship game, gets my rooting interest over the Breedem Young Poopoo Piles, not that it makes a hill-of-beans difference.

Good of the Provostans to subject USC to a double-OT game while Utah rested their starters for a good chunk of the second half. Also gave better film evidence on how to intercept the USC frosh QB – thanks, Kalani.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Huskies by 17+.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

USC went in there and played arrogant football. They opened the game up with a nice drive and scored a TD then expected the zoobs to lay down. Tds coaches did a good job of keeping their players engaged. Sc decided to air it out instead of taking a page out of utahs play book and running it down their throat when they dropped 8 into coverage. Peterson, is not that incompetent.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Why am I picking the Provo Levi rubbers to win over Wash!!??