Why do all the President's engage in wimpy stuff like golf, bowling, etc.

Viewing 7 reply threads

Ultimate Ute
      Ute Fan
      @randallbouza

Did I bring this up previously?  Trump, Obummer, W Bush, Clinton, they putter around the golf course, fiddle with their fishing rod, etc.  How come no Presidents drop into double overhead surf, ski Snowbird’s Pipeline, or summit vertical granite.  It’s all wimpy stuff.  On the other hand, President’s that have fought in a war get a pass, which excludes all the afforementioined arm chair blow hards.  Teddy Rooselevelt apparently knew how to sit on a horse.  Obummer body surfs a junior high school break at Sandy Beach.  Gerald Ford skied the civilized intermediate groomers at Vail.  I believe the Kennedy’s skied, but Jack’s back was screwed up from WWII (gets a pass) so he was probably intermediate grommers as well.  It would seem statistically the odds would be that by now a President would be able to kick ass some how.  Imagine a Secret Service entourage as the President climbs out of the helicopter atop some spine Alaska’s Chugach mountains. 

Per my wife, Chuck Norris could rectify this problem.

My all time favorite Chuck Norris, as a person who has spent/wasted countless hours on existential stuff, I first heard this from Chris Evans: In the beginning there was nothing… then Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said “Get a job”, that is the story of the universe.

Back to your regular political BS.

EUte
      Ute Fan
      @eute

All the president’s what?  Men??

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Put. The bong. Down.

2 3

Anonymous
      Inactive

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

could be worse, he could be paying Russian hookers to pee on him, allegedly

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

Wow, I guess he’s moved on from Michael.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Don’t go hunting with Vice President.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Because they’re old.

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

can you imagine the Secret Service detail that would be required if a President went snow skiing, sky diving, river-rafting, etc. I’m sure that’s part of it.

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

UU, you must be bored.

Viewing 7 reply threads

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics Why do all the President's engage in wimpy stuff like golf, bowling, etc.