Why do our opponents all have to get beat by shi**y teams before playing us?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I expect WSU to come out fired up next week. Thanks UCLA.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

With our current issues at defensive back, I am very worried what Leach will devise for us.  We have some huge issues and I am sure that a passing team like WSU will exploit it. Their pass defense, however is pathetic. I really don’t know what to expect next Saturday. 

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

How tall are the Wazzu receivers?   Were they 4-star and 5-star recruits?  I don’t think Utah has “issues” at DB as much as USC has all-world receivers that can catch practically anything thrown in their general direction and will win any “jump ball” situation.

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

Looks like Vegas expects a Utah win.

RUUTES
      Ute Fan
      @ruutes

the upside is UCLA appears to have absolutely NO defense to speak of. Which means WSU can come out all ready to go pass happy but we will be punching them in the mouth in a way they did NOT feel this week.

My concern is whether or not our O can produce enough points to keep up even tough they won’t score 63 on us…they may very well score 34 and we have to produce points on our side (which we haven’t). This is usually our issue with this air raid offense crap. We can shave the points down some but we still don’t produce enough on the other side of the ball even in the absence of strong D opposing us.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Utah will be a different team at home. WSU will be a different team on the road. Utah wins by a TD. O/U 80 points.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Why do our opponents all have to get beat by shi**y teams before playing us?