Worst case scenarios tomorrow

Viewing 4 reply threads

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

1. Injuries
      2. Targeting penalties that will require missed time for the USC game

The defense should have plentiful opportunities to light up the smaller and less athletic ISU players, so they have to be smart about it.

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

Absolute worst case scenario would be us somehow losing. Otherwise it’s injuries.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Worst case scenario would be an 8.0 earthquake along the Wasatch.  Just about as likely to happen Saturday.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

This team is really disciplined and dialed in. It seems like defensively they are much more calculated. I think it is the age of the players. Most of them have been there done that. Penalties are way down especially with playing the turds in game one.
      Injuries are a part of the game and they suck for every team. Wish they never happen every week. Seeing Moss just smash the rushing record is what I want this season. Even more so than Roses. Which I feel like on Moss’ legs Utah wins this thing.

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

…that I get a sunburn.

Staples
        Ute Fan
        @staples

Already happened once.

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

That Staples gets skin cancers from repeated sunburns.

UtahUtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahutesrock

Why are you talking about worse case scenerios? Don’t put that stuff out into the universe man. Be happy. It’ll be fine. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Worst case scenarios tomorrow