Zach Moss comes in at number 4.

Viewing 3 reply threads

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

That is 2-3 spots too low. Utah Sports’ writers have their heads up their butts.

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

Well, you have to have room for Bushman and Mangum(future Heisman winner) plus they’ll have to have a spot for the phantom player named ’84’ national champs.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I listened to 1280 for the first time in a long time today. It was during the noon hour while I drove to an appointment. They talked about an unnamed coach who was blasting the 2017 Utah oline.  I think the coach was ARod or possibly Jay Hill. Hans brought up the Bowl game and Oregon as the worst examples. The bowl game was definitely dizzying as far as performance. I am going to watch the Oregon game today again. Hans and the other guy were talking about areas of concern for Utah.

Edit: As far as the list is concerned I have far too little brain cells to expend figuring out how they compute that s**t.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Where was this trashing happening?

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Blasting or trashing I guess he was pointing out an area of concern I should say.  You could tell the Oline wasn’t as nasty as years past. They were being compared to 2015-2016 lines.  They brought up the unnamed coach and also a former Blaze Oline coach who said Utah has Oline concerns to address. 

I listened around 10:30 and they talked about TDS being a 5 win or 6 win team tops. I think it was Tony Parks he was like really only a five win team?  Then he said I think they can get 6 wins. I am like wow bold saying you think their ceiling is a whole one game more. 

Utebeam
            Ute Fan
            @utebeam

I’m guessing there aren’t too many Ute fans that would disagree that our Oline play last year was average at best and it needs to improve in order for Utah to have any chance at a South Championship.

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Yeah I agree I was more or less annoyed with the way they approached it. As if not naming this coach for seeing something very obvious to a regular ole fan made it more valid. 

I have watched the Bowl game three times now. Oline was all over which leads me to believe it is a schematic thing with TT. I still am surprised that Lowell quit football. He was a beast in that game absolute chaos for most of the game. 

I bring up the Tony Parks talk about six wins as further evidence of how silly they sound. He was all surprised about his co-host picking five wins. Then he picks six. As if that is a huge stretch for him to pick six over five wins. 

UtMtBiker
            Ute Fan
            @utmtbiker

After watching the Hawaii game, 5 wins will be pushing it.  

Anonymous
      Inactive

That certainly explains their worldview. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

How on God’s green earth is Busman better than Moss, Huntley, Covey, etc.

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

So St. Mangum went from top 3 on the 2016 list to not ranked this year

HAHAHAHAHAHA

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

This proves that I’m simply not an expert of college football.  Because I would have said all three of those players are better than Bushman.  I’m grateful the wisdom of the local sports media has set me straight.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

He isn’t, that’s another reason why this thing is a joke and I don’t follow it(except for the info on here).

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Bushman is going to be a real pile of s**t based on their past predictions. 

4 1

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

St Mangum ate from the tree of losing to UMass at home and is banished to Lower Orem.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Chills!!!  Did anyone else just get them??

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Zach Moss comes in at number 4.