A lot of smoke out there around Mike White from Florida

Viewing 5 reply threads

AZUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @azutefan

He had some really good teams at UF, consistently making and winning games in the NCAA tourney.  Would be a big time hire if Harlan can pull it off and major upgrade over LK.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Is he being touted as a possible candidate?

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

White has 4 years left on his contract. Not sure how that would play in.

PAC12Teams
        Ute Fan
        @utahbb

Mike White’s buyout if he leaves early is $250,000 a year. Cheap in today’s contracts!

stonguse
        Ute Fan
        @stonguse

The fans there are mad at him for not being Donovan so it’s possible the buyout is flexible.

krindor
      Ute Fan
      @krindor

Florida fans are over there hoping and begging that it’s true.  As a general rule, any time the former team/fanbase is psyched to lose the guy, it’s not a good hire

https://247sports.com/college/florida/board/14/Contents/mike-white-to-utah–162889773/?page=8

UteROCK
        Ute Fan
        @uterock

Florida fans wanted Billy Donovan out too after a few down years. Coach White’s resume is quite impressive going back over his full career. I like the fact his name is in the mix.

Zigziggler
      Ute Fan
      @zigziggler

I’m surprised there hasn’t been any smoke for Dave Rice.  The guy knows Utah, and the west.  Currently an assistant at Washington.  Everywhere he has been they have improved.  Dave Rice to Utah

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

Florida has had three players transfer since the end of the season…this guy is a HARD PASS for me.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/osayi-osifo-gators-basketball-transfer-mike-white-program/amp/

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) A lot of smoke out there around Mike White from Florida