• Next: @ BYU – Thu Aug 29 8:15pm – ESPN TV

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

go win the championship

Tony
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Most players are wheeled off the field with those injuries.

Crazyforu
      Ute Fan
      @crazyforu

I saw him at the facility on Saturday, I didn’t think it was him because he was still walking around. He had a brace on, that was about it though. Dude is an absolute warrior, tough as they get!!!

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

And never forget the UW fans who were happy about his injury.

Tony
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

They were also wishing for him to get hurt before the game. Losers.

2 4

Pace Manyung
      Ute Fan
      @a2ute

Wow..Covey is utehub’s Bill Braskey

Image result for bill brasky gif

Crazyforu
        Ute Fan
        @crazyforu

So, he’s a badass. Deal with it.

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

The dude is the definition of grit. It p**sed me off to see him standing on the sideline cheering on his team while Huntley and Moss looked at their phones. And yes, I was at the game, seventh row and watched Covey stand right in front of me and I had a clear view of the other two sitting on the bench. 

1 1

palos_verdes_ute
        Ute Fan
        @palos-verdes-ute

I saw it too as I walked pass them a few times.  I’m not going to add more, but I wasn’t pleased with their behavior…especially Moss.  This is why I would be REALLY suprised if he came back next year. 

2 1

BattleGroundUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Idk if you hang around kids these days or anything. But kids these days do that stuff not saying they are disinterested but that is normal behavior.  I wouldn’t read into on the phone jazz much at all is what I am saying. 

Utebeam
            Ute Fan
            @utebeam

Covey demonstrated true leadership. He will go far in life and be very successful. I hope they other two will mature and learn about leadership but they don’t have what Covey has. 

noneyadb
            Ute Fan
            @noneyadb

Captain of the team, on the sideline playing on a phone while a kid with a torn acl, mcl, and a broken wrist is still paying attention to the game. Sorry, but this starts to speak volumes a long with all the other rumors that have floated about. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football a reminder Brit Covey walked off the field unassisted screaming at the guys to

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  noneyadb 8 months, 1 week ago.