Air fare?

Viewing 6 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

What is everyone doing?  I have always wanted to go to San Antonio. Driving is a straight up no. I looked very casually and saw I would have to drop a lot to get my family down there. My wife is like well you go..Umm that didn’t sound like a yes.  😂. I would have to get back by the second of January. 

SorryWife
      Ute Fan
      @sorrywife

Was looking with my wife as well….we ended up booking a trip to Bali instead😂 

1 9

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Props to any fans who make it to this game. Going from the possibility of a Rose Bowl to the reality of playing 7-5 Texas in the Alamo? No thanks. Especially considering Texas could very well roll us. I expect all of our NFL guys to sit out (why wouldn’t they?) and Texas went toe to toe with teams like LSU and Oklahoma.

35-17 Texas.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Best Bowl we’ve been too while in the PAC. But, when thinking that worse case was the Cotton Bowl to this. Is very depressing.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Flying from Vegas to Dallas/Austin/or San Antonio isn’t too badly priced for those looking to save a few bucks.  Much much cheaper than the flight from SLc.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Not so fast, Texas staff is in disarray. With the exception of Moss, the seniors have lots of incentive to play and increase notice. Moss just may chose to stay with his friends, doesn’t seem to be the guy to to take the easy safe path. Interest from the Texas players may be contagious. I expect a line that favors Utah. I expect most seniors want to end better than the loss to Oregon. The big loss is Blackmon who was the best Utah player up to his injury.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Burgess has to slide back to FS. Sewell who just got eligible will get a full month of first team reps. Burgess has stone hands but damn is he great against the rush. 

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Definitely look into flying on Southwest.  Might save a few bucks by flying to Dallas and driving ~4 hours to San Antonio.

DataUte
        Ute Fan
        @scotwaye

You mean 7 hours. I-35 is the worst :).

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

Haha, theoretically it’d be 3.5 hours, but I made it 4 recognizing, and having experienced, I-35, especially around Austin, sux.  There is a bypass around Austin now (SH 130, its toll, but low traffic and speed limit up to 85 mph).

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.