Aisea Moa

Viewing 1 reply thread

Dresden_Stormblessed
      Ute Fan
      @dresden

Anyone have any details on this kid? How’s he look? What’s his story?

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Ben moa’s kid. I knew his family when he was much much younger. His mother’s two brothers both played college ball as well. Big Ute fans

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

4th rated Utah HS player in next years class. Underrated IMO. Legacy kid. Would be a nice get for sure

utefansince79
          Ute Fan
          @utefansince79

First memory of Ben Moa, he was a freshman, we’re playing SDSU on the road and getting blown out.  Ben got loose on the sidelines and met a tackler head on and flattened him, simply destroyed him, and kept going for a few more yards before others arrived to take him down.   I noted it was about the only thing we got right the whole game but knew we had a player with a great future.

A few years later, his jump pass against Air Force to end the 3OT game (after scoring the tying TD out of the wildcat formation) was one of the all time great finishes.

Would love to see another Moa on our roster.

utahby05
            Ute Fan
            @utahby05

Ben Moa was a Beast!  I remember the 3 OT game vs Air Force.  Awesome finish for sure !

Would Love to see another Moa up on the hill.

Go Utes !!

Johnny
              Ute Fan
              @johnny

The Jump pass

CincyUte
              Ute Fan
              @cincyute

That Air Force game was the week after we lost to New Mexico.  We needed the win in Colorado Springs badly and Air Force was a good team.  What an unbelievable game.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.