Viewing 6 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Haven’t heard anything. 

W16Ute
      Ute Fan
      @w16ute

Tony, I wish I could thumbs up this twice!

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

I see what you did there.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

I’ll make a new thread/post here in a minute to make sure you get the info

EastCoastUte
      Ute Fan
      @eastcoastute

ask @Pace Manyung. I’m sure he’ll know.

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

Something about his mom not liking Mormons.  Not sure about anything else.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

I thought the M word was declared verboten now?

Anonymous
      Inactive

The kid had a choice to either play for Utah or to face the Ute Defense every year. He chose. Now Utah’s Defense has to make him regret that choice every single year of his college experience. 

TribalUte
        Ute Fan
        @tribalute

@OnlyU any word on how long the coaches have known that there weren’t going to land Daniels? Or didn’t they just find out today?

User Suspended
          @a2ute

I’d be very concerned if kwhitt only found out today.  Daniels could not have telegraphed it any better a month ago.

Kwhitt needs to find coaches who can recruit players like daniels… Dennis Erickson could have landed him 

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Yeah just like how he landed Tuttle… Oh wait no that didn’t happen. Narrative fail again. 

Onlyu
          Ute Fan
          @uf8fl

Hasnt been a secret…known for a while.  ASU demographics are somewhat different than at the U and the family felt more comfortable sending their son there.  

Can’t blame them…As a parent you probably consider many things when thinking about sending them out of state and away from home for college especially when you have many quality options that don’t cost you anything.  At the end of the day you do what’s best for them almost without exception.  

Chain reactions are continuos in recruiting.  Contingencies are always in place…We have 3 QB’s on the roster that all return next year.  2 with Pac-12 successful game experience.  Daniels was a “want” but not a “must.”  Whether we land a guy this cycle or next, we’ll get a quality player.

GameForAnyFuss
            Ute Fan
            @gameforanyfuss

“ASU demographics”? C’mon… we have hot chicks on our campus too! 😉

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Any news on Daniels?