Anyone else enjoying the OSU-UCLA game?

Viewing 4 reply threads

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

The Beavs just marched down and scored on its opening drive. Let’s see if UCLA can stay out of the basement. Bruins playing a new QB.

(Answer: No. They go for it on 4th and 1, four and out. Beavs start on the 29.)

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

The dozens in attendance and the hundreds watching around the globe on the PAC12 network…

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

21-0 “The Who so Poo poo bowl”

I really hate that Opiate commercial. Had to have a conversation with my 9 year old. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Oregon State dropkicks the onside like a rugby pass, recovers, and scores next play. 21-0 and it’s 9 mins left in Q1. Already UCLA has multiple personal fouls.

I’m thinking Chip could be fired tonight. These two programs are at the bottom but they’re passing each other in different directions.

Warrior Ute
        Ute Fan
        @warriorute

We haven’t really seen the OSU defense.  Could UCLA put up 40 points in the end of this half like they did against WSU?  Both these teams are awful.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

fUCLA plays look like slow motion. They start and everyone kind of pauses like…oh shoot what happens next?  

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

OSU is still OSU, regardless of their “showdown” against mighty UCLA.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Anyone else enjoying the OSU-UCLA game?