Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Aren’t we supposed to know…

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Aren’t we supposed to know…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

…about Cam by now?

AlohaUte
      Participant

No, the coaches and Cam are supposed to know, but we fans are not. At the earliest, I think we’ll find out Saturday morning.

UtesRule
        Participant

About 1:27 pm MT Saturday afternoon

22Ute22
      Participant

Lol if you think Whitt would announce it. He wouldn’t announce it 2 hours before the game, let alone 2 days. I love Whitt, but his and other coaches secretive antics around their team is so annoying. I like Dave Aranda being completely transparent with team injuries. Lincoln Riley is even worse in regards to this sh*t.

Dog luuver26
        Participant

No reason for fans to know, imo. Our fans have a sense of entitlement I don’t see with other programs that demand to know everything, always. Wouldn’t we expect Whittingham has a reason?

22Ute22
          Participant

No fanbase wants to be completely left in the dark about this, so it’s not just Utah fans that have an “entitlement” issue.

Dog luuver26
            Participant

Yeah, wasn’t talking just injuries for the entitlement bit, more everything in general. Still think fans don’t need to know about it but that’s just me.

Tacoma Ute
      Participant

According to multiple sources on the internet he’s playing. Who knows though?

ProudUte
      Participant

He said he would know Thursday, but we wouldn’t know until we see who trots out onto the field. We will obviously know before then, but not much. I suspect he will tell the TV guys tomorrow in their meeting, but won’t allow them to make it public until Saturday morning.

I suspect ESPN/Fox will have a press release sometime around 10:00 AM saying wether Cam will play or not.

EagleMountainUte
      Participant

Game is on Fox. So Whitt has to insult them by having Cam warm up then have NJ start. Then have Cam come in.

RedRocks
        Participant

Haha. That would be funny.

Caliman
      Participant
      Ghost of the HEB
      Participant

Some not so favorable rumblings: If he doesn’t play, it likely isn’t because of a Dr decision.

Anfernee
        Participant

Good lord. This is becoming as obnoxious and never-ending as realignment speculation was. Tomorrow can’t come soon enough.

Onlyu
        Participant

Ghost is your new insider!!

UteBrook
          Participant

Seriously Clark?

voxnihili
          Participant

My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Cam pass-out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it’s pretty serious.

NarfUte
          Participant

He’s just regurgitating Bartle’s vagueposting on Utezone.

True rumors or not, this is s**tposting without substance.

Ghost of the HEB
            Participant

I have not seen a vague post from Bartle regarding this

Ghost of the HEB
          Participant

Nah Onlyu= 🐐

Utesbyfive
      Participant

You know, it’s still a gamesmanship psyop on UCLA. We won’t find out until the network does. Lol.

pdogphil
        Participant

Line just dropped to -3.5

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.