BYU fan delusion… Yep I work in Utah County (Lehi)

Viewing 6 reply threads

uteman12
      Ute Fan
      @uteman12

My coworker is arguing with me that it’s ‘no real feat’ that we won the Pac-12 South because our division is so weak and that we have ‘no quality’ wins this year. My response was, “Well we did beat Northern Illinois, you guys lost to them right?” It just amazes me the arrogance and the lack of respect BYU fans have for the PAC-12.

Johnny80
      Ute Fan
      @johnny80

But to quote my dad: “ they would cut off their nuts to join the Pac12”. Wins only matter when they win, division championship only matters if it’s them winning the divisio….. whoops forgot that can’t happen. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

You can also compare it to their phenomenal accomplishment of qualifying for a bowl by trouncing nmsu 

mokus
        Ute Fan
        @mokus

Or that Kalani still has a job. Kudos to him.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Cool. Ask him he BYU beat in 1984. 

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

Do me a favor and ask him when BYU last acomplished a “real feat.”  I’m curious.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Punch him in the neck and burn his house down. 

#utesaredirty

Redblood
      Ute Fan
      @redblood

Yeah but we played 1, 2, 3 and 4 in the North division (Current standings) and had 5 conference road, 4 home. Wilner from PAC 12.com saying it was the hardest road of any PAC 12 South winner ever. So we got that going for us, which is nice.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo BYU fan delusion… Yep I work in Utah County (Lehi)