BYU fan delusion… Yep I work in Utah County (Lehi)

uteman12
    Ute Fan
    @uteman12

My coworker is arguing with me that it’s ‘no real feat’ that we won the Pac-12 South because our division is so weak and that we have ‘no quality’ wins this year. My response was, “Well we did beat Northern Illinois, you guys lost to them right?” It just amazes me the arrogance and the lack of respect BYU fans have for the PAC-12.

Johnny80
    Ute Fan
    @johnny80

But to quote my dad: “ they would cut off their nuts to join the Pac12”. Wins only matter when they win, division championship only matters if it’s them winning the divisio….. whoops forgot that can’t happen. 

Anonymous

You can also compare it to their phenomenal accomplishment of qualifying for a bowl by trouncing nmsu 

mokus
      Ute Fan
      @mokus

Or that Kalani still has a job. Kudos to him.

Utah
    Ute Fan
    @utah

Cool. Ask him he BYU beat in 1984. 

CincyUte
    Ute Fan
    @cincyute

Do me a favor and ask him when BYU last acomplished a “real feat.”  I’m curious.

GameForAnyFuss
    Ute Fan
    @gameforanyfuss

Punch him in the neck and burn his house down. 

#utesaredirty

Redblood
    Ute Fan
    @redblood

Yeah but we played 1, 2, 3 and 4 in the North division (Current standings) and had 5 conference road, 4 home. Wilner from PAC 12.com saying it was the hardest road of any PAC 12 South winner ever. So we got that going for us, which is nice.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums byu/tds BYU fan delusion… Yep I work in Utah County (Lehi)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Redblood 7 months, 1 week ago.