Ute Fan
      @proudute

A normal season with fans – 0%

A normal schedule with limited or no fans – 0%

Conference only played this fall with fans – 10% 

Conference only played this fall with no fans – 20%

Some kind of college football season possibly winter or spring – 80%

No football season at all – 20%

Just my opinions based off what we are seeing.  I truly hope we can play.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

There’s no way college football can play in the spring. You can’t have them play in the spring and then expect them to play the next fall. It’s too violent of a sport and their bodies need time to recover. Also, the networks didnt sign up for spring ball when baseball, basketball and hockey are in full swing. It would fragment their viewership and the advertisers won’t want to pay as much. It will start in fall, later than normal but in the fall. Obviously it’s going conference only.

Hellhound152
        Ute Fan
        @hellhound152

College football is the 2nd most popular sport in America.  Viewership will never be an issue any time of year.  If they do spring my guess is two abreviated seasons to compensate to resduce wear on the players.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

You think they will not lose any viewers?

Hellhound152
            Ute Fan
            @hellhound152

I think the other spring sports will be more concerned about the viewers they will lose. There is a tribalism and loyalty that exist in college football that does not translate to other sports for some reason.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Chances for college football this season