Colorado at Oregon

Viewing 9 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I think Oregon is going to blow out Colorado. 3TD’s or more. What say you?

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Yep, complete annihilation, but I’m still hoping CU pulls a miracle because I think it will help us down the stretch.

Redblood
        Ute Fan
        @redblood

I agree but since we play Oregon at home if I had my choice I’d like to see CO beat USC at home.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Tony, I agree with you. Oregon’s offense should be able to score at will. CU has a potent offense and will score a lot IMO. I predict 51-31. I think Coach Prime’s head will be spinning as he watches the potent, fast-paced Oregon offense.

PNW Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pnwute

Totally agree. Having seen Colorado’s defense the first three weeks, and knowing that they’ll be missing Hunter this week, I think Oregon could score every time they get the ball. Colorado might be able to score some points, but Oregon’s defensive line will be in Colorado’s backfield every play. I think the score is going to get ugly quickly.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

An intriguing matchup. Wish wasn’t played same time as our game.

Now that Colorado, with a completely overhauled roster has played a few games, opponents will be able to analyze game film and be better prepared.

Calgradutedad
      Ute Fan
      @calgradutedad

I’ve been pretty annoyed by the hype around Colorado but it would have been nice if Hunter could play when SC visits and maybe have given them a change. Don’t see CU beating either UO or SC without him. Probably not with him either. It would be nice if SC gets an unpredictable loss this year.

CityCreekUte
      Ute Fan
      @citycreekute

Will be interesting to see how much he can play up the ‘when was the last time Colorado won anything’ statement when they were the ones to jump to the Big12.

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

48-10

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Oregon HC Dan Lanning made this personal with his “what have they won” comment during the summer of expansion.

He’s gonna drop 500 yards and 50 points to prove his point

52-17

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I think for sure that Oregon is going to drop 50+ points on Colorado and that’s going to be a trend in the PAC. If Colorado State could march up and down the field on the Buffs, it’s easy to see just about every PAC team doing the same thing. The weekend before Colorado played CSU, Wazzu visited Fort Collins and obliterated the Rams 50-24. Colorado could see similar scores from here until the end of the season.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Prime is no dummy.

He used the comments made by the CSU as a perceived insult to go public and motivate his team in a game they were most likely gonna win anyway.

Lanning says “what have they ever won” and Prime is silent. It’s been crickets from Boulder. Why? Cause he knows his team is walking into a buzzsaw.

Keep you head down mouth shut don’t make eye contact and take you beatdown as quietly and quickly as possible.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

He used the comments made by the CSU as a perceived insult to go public and motivate his team in a game they were most likely gonna win anyway.

I don’t know if I would use that game as a successful motivational example. But for an improbable drive, Colorado would have lost. If that’s what a motivated Buffs team looks like, they really need to do better. Watching it on TV, it seemed as if Colorado wasn’t expecting CSU to come at them and be the aggressor, which they most certainly were.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Colorado at Oregon