Commit Hunter Andrews tape

Viewing 5 reply threads

Dresden_Stormblessed
      Ute Fan
      @dresden

Thought you’d want to see this. Kid’s GOOD.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

He has some good burst and great vision. Quite a lot of bad tackling on his YAC but overall really impressed.

stbone
        Ute Fan
        @stbone

I think he is causing the bad tackling. He is very big for high school (6’2″ and 215), and wicked fast (hudl reports a 4.4. 40 time).

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Yeah. Some of them were just poor form.
          JJ is a big guy too. See how people tackle him. They just chop those legs.

The Rising Cam
      Ute Fan
      @tyrusaurus

Hoping we don’t lose him before he gets here. Texas A&M offered him on the 26th.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Seems like the perfect replacement for Kuithe

stbone
        Ute Fan
        @stbone

That is exactly what I thought watching the video, but he might also make one heck of an RB, ending up bigger and faster than JJ.

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

Swan is the lead recruiter so he’ll probably get the first look at LB.

For comparison, Andrews runs an 11.1 hundred. Roughly the same as Randle. Mitchell is a 10.8 guy and Stanley (got the throwback on the kick return Saturday) is a little faster at 10.75.

Team speed isn’t really an issue for Utah, should they ever want to go with a “quick” package on offense. Money runs an 11. Tao has receiver experience and runs a 10.6. Blocker ran a 10.6. Snowden just missed the state record at 10.59. And we all know that Johnson can move when he gets some space.

Any of the freshman can play the next 4 games without burning their redshirts so lighten the load on Vaki and let the kids run

stbone
            Ute Fan
            @stbone

Knowing our staff, he was always going to be defense first. Given the state of the 2-deep on offense and defense (especially at linebacker), and seeing his tape, I am hoping that changes. He seems to be exactly the type of dynamic athlete we are lacking on the offensive side of the ball.

Ute Dub
          Ute Fan
          @chestercopperpot

I don’t see him as a RB, he runs too upright, ala Sausan Shakerin. Maybe he can get behind his pads more, but TE seems more natural.

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @utebiquitous

Or is he the next great safety? Looks to have the size and speed to be a free safety.

stbone
        Ute Fan
        @stbone

That is ridiculous, we only convert all of our quarterbacks to safety. Lol.

Red Rhino
      Ute Fan
      @ryanute

His running style reminds me of an old Bama recruit named Forest Gump.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

LOL…you made me spit out my soda…

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Commit Hunter Andrews tape