Does it matter?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • utah football Next: @ college football USC Sat Oct 9 - Fox or FS1

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Does all this talk about which conference and which raid and semi-pro this super-league that really matter to our fandom? Does it matter to you where and with whom Utah participates in athletic events? Or, does the support of the student-athletes at our collective alma mater stand as most important?

I will support my university regardless of the athletic product presented. Perhaps, that makes me different than many of you. Not sure.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I have supported the Utes/Redskins since the early 1960s and will continue to do so until I die.  However, I would like to play with the big boys.

Go Utes!!!

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

As slim of chance as it is, I’d like our Utes to at least have a shot at a national championship.  We need a viable conference to be able to do that.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I hear you both, and I understand the sentiments. Thank you for your responses.

Waybackutefan
        Ute Fan
        @waybackutefan

I’m pretty much a 1 sport fan, Utah football. I will watch them and root for them whether they are in the PAC or the WAC.

CB_Ute [Execute Podcast]
        Ute Fan
        @solidhobo

I will cheer for the Utes no matter what. But as a loyal diehard fan, I want the best possible situation for the University of Utah.

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

I’m a fan of all things University of Utah – from the academics to the research to the athletics – and I always will be a fan. However, not being in the best possible situation would be devastating to all three aspects of the University.

So to answer the question: I will always be a fan, but in the general sense yes, it matters.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

GO UTES Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Does it matter?