Dorian Singer??

Viewing 6 reply threads

Peaks
      Ute Fan
      @peaks8

Been seeing a lot of Dorian Singer posts on X and wondering if there’s any insider information on if there’s a chance he comes to Utah?

I’d love to see us land him because so far the WRs we’ve targeted haven’t panned out and the ones that do look like they will don’t look all that promising.

ArcheryUte
      Ute Fan
      @craig

I think the person on X is trying to speak it into existence. At least from the account that I have seen. I’m not sure there is anything actually there.
      Wouldn’t it be so nice? 🙁

RustyShackleford
        Ute Fan
        @shakyute13

I’ve seen several accounts post about him, some that normally have insider information…

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

🗣️🎶

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

OnlyU said there would be two that we’d be excited about coming up. Ghost also just alluded to it. Sounds promising to me.

5 1

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Boom! This is the one I’ve been waiting for. I hope he’s near 100% come fall.

Utegator
        Ute Fan
        @utegator

It was honestly probably better for him to sit out last season the way it ended playing out.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Unless he’s a graduate transfer, he’d have to sit out next season with Utah. He already used his freebie going from Zona to USC.

krindor
        Ute Fan
        @krindor

NCAA ruled that this off-season players can get a free transfer no matter how many they’ve already had

DataUte
        Ute Fan
        @scotwaye

Athletic Explanation

Time to update the notion (at least for this year). Amongst the legal wranglings and to give clarity for athletes to enter the portal, it’s a freebie transfer at least for 2024 season. TBD afterwards, but the same reason they let D. Smith play without the threat of it being taken away (and losing a year of eligibility), they are allowing it.

Anfernee
        Ute Fan
        @anfernee

🎤 “nope”

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

What’s the word?

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Dorian Singer??