Emery and BYU under investigation for car and trips.

Viewing 9 reply threads

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

Maybe this is karma.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

That “socks”

mpute
      Ute Fan
      @mparker40

Ha! Good news Friday!

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Most interesting part is that it involves The Lumineers and a VW Jetta.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Hmmmm, 40 year old man hanging out will college boys. I’m calling it as I see it.

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

Sounds like a weird situation all around. I can believe the guy about only being a booster for the tickets, because quite frankly that’s the only reason I’m in the Crimson Club, but the “family friend” argument goes out the window when you start leasing cars and lending them out. Anyone with half a brain knows that will raise a red flag even if the reason is legit. I will guarantee that any suspension he receives will be short enough to make sure he’s back for the game against us down in Provo.

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

If these activities somehow extend to the football program too, then BYU may have to vacate its win this season.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

They are in a quest and emailing campaign now to get top ranking in the “ESPN Bottom Ten”; that just might be the ticket!

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

Best comment of the day!

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

What I love is cougarboard’s reaction. 

Not one mention of the possibility of rules being broken. Just, “the Trib hates us”, “everyone is out to get us” and personal attacks on the reporter. 

It’s pathetic. For a group of people who proudly wear religion around and speak of personal accountability…lol. 

It’s pathetic. 

Anonymous
        Inactive

Yep. Prime example of the type of attitude that led to Krystko trying to cancel the series.

highlandute7
        Ute Fan
        @highlandute7

Its been picked up by the DesNews now as well. 

Red Don
        Ute Fan
        @reddon

“What I love is cougarboard’s reaction. 

Not one mention of the possibility of rules being broken. Just, “the Trib hates us”, “everyone is out to get us” and personal attacks on the reporter. ”

Actually, what I’ve read in many of the DNews and Tribute posts is “BYU hating Utes on the Trib staff.”

It’s all the Utes’ fault.  I love it!

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

They make it so easy to hate them.

3 1

Utephoria
      Ute Fan
      @utephoria

The comments being given on the SL Trib article are priceless and will make you chuckle out loud. Mainly because it is mostly funny Ute fan posts and because it is about the cheap shot/basketball long-sleeved shirt wearing Emery kid.

The funniest comment: “Brandon Tyndall likes basketball players because they dribble before they shoot.”

This is in reference as to why would a 40 year old dude (Mr. Tyndall) would be traveling to Harry Pooterland and concerts in Toronto with 23 year old guys? Maybe their are some extra-curricular activities.  

1 1

UTman
        Ute Fan
        @utman

Oh the spells he must cast with that “magic wand”!!!

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Of course byu fans are angry with sltrib for reporting. Thsy are mad at a newspaper for reporting the news. Their persecution complex never ceases to amaze.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

They would do the same thing Penn St fans did. Hell, with the rape stories last year, they did exactly that. “Protect the people at all costs” not “let’s make sure we do good at all costs. 

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Emery and BYU under investigation for car and trips.