ESPN has the PAC 12 South as the weakest division among P5 conferences.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Grayshirt
      Ute Fan
      @grayshirt

I sure hope this perception will change after week one.

link to ESPN article

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Good. Let’s keep the PAC-12 down until we win it a couple of times. I’ll take a weak PAC-12, allowing Utah to establish itself a top 3-4 team, get top 25 classess, maybe make the playoffs a couple of times and win a national title. 

I don’t know why anyone wants a tough PAC-12. A top 5 USC team? You ain’t beating them. 

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

It was nice of them to list Utah as a member of the division.  I half figured they had the Utes picked to finish 2nd in the Mountain Division of the MWC behind Boise St.

Seriously, after Bonagura (the s**ttiest of all the ESPN p12 bloggers who somehow inexplicably was the only survivor of the purge) admitted that he does not have, nor does he watch, the Pac 12 network I give no value to analysis supplied on the conference by the 4 letter network. 

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

That’s all they did though, it was interesting to me that they didn’t even mention Utah in the analysis.  I agree with @utah, let’s be a sleeper team this year and surprise everyone.

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

^^^ This. I’ve posted it elsewhere on the board, but ESPN’s coverage and overall knowledge of football west of the Mississippi is woefully inaccurate and bad.

That being said, the PAC-12 only having one team win a bowl game doesn’t do much for the national perception of the conference overall. We need UW to beat Auburn week one. UCLA beating Oklahoma in week 2 would be great, but I’m not holding my breath for that. I’m guessing U$C beats Texas in week 3, which also helps even though Texas is perpetually overrated.

Regardless, if we just win football games (and maybe schedule up slightly for one OOC game), everything else will take care of itself. Preseason rankings and perceptions mean nothing.

Go Utes!

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

I think ESPN had Tuttle as a low three star kid. 

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

I think ESPN is a cavalcade of slap-dicks.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I take s**ts more interesting than that article. 

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Speaking of s**t and interesting, if you go to the bathroom for 10 mins a day while at work, you will end up with 40 hours of paid time takig a dump every year. It’s another week of paid vacation. 

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

Mind blown! 

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

Dude, where do you think I go to do my browsing and posting on UteHump? Where do you think I’m sitting right now? 

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

UteHumping and bathrooms sounds like an…interesting combination

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

Honored to be a part of your “special time.”

Johnny80
          Ute Fan
          @johnny80

As I say….. “hickory dickery dock…. taking a s:@t on the clock.. the clock struck one I wipe my bum, and back to work I rock” 

you can figure out rhymes for the rest. 

You’re welcome. Happy Friday. 

KiYi-Ute
            Ute Fan
            @kiyi-ute

Boss makes dollars while I make dimes. That’s why I poop on company time!

COFfrom83
          Ute Fan
          @coffrom83

number 1 cardinal rule for work: never go to the bathroom on your own time.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football ESPN has the PAC 12 South as the weakest division among P5 conferences.