ESPN TV?

Viewing 5 reply threads

SteelUte
      Ute Fan
      @steelute

The game is on ESPN TV? Is that the regular ESPN channel? Or something else?  

4 2

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Image result for the ocho espn gif

Anonymous
        Inactive

I know you’re a real UTE fan. I’ve read your posts for years. With the team rolling and ranked, don’t you think it’s time for a little respect?

3 2

User Suspended
          @a2ute

It would be nice but…  it’s Utah ( which is mars for people who live on the East Coast).

The ONLY western program that sparks any interest in these parts is USC.. maybe the Ducks.  The vast majority of UofM fans have no idea that Utah is the only team with a winning record against the wolverines… sad 

Anonymous
            Inactive

That’ll change when the Utes see Michigan in the Rose Bowl and roll them like a drunken college kid. 

User Suspended
              @a2ute

Ha… had a similar conversation with some UofM friends last night about this senerio.

Couple of take aways..

They think they can beat Bama…so they won’t be in the Rose Bowl

If the have to “slum it” in the Rose bowl the DO NOT want to play Utah. Kind of the way we Ute fans view the zoobs.  It’s a no win situation.

Anonymous
                Inactive

Right. Because they won’t win. 

User Suspended
                  @a2ute

I will say this..UofM defense ( as of now) is like the Ute D on steroids.  It’s nasty.

And like Utah, the question is can the offense continue to play well.

Unlike Utah, of UofM offense is filled with 4-5 star recruits… they have no excuses

Warrior Ute
                  Ute Fan
                  @warriorute

The guy two offices down is a huge Michigan fan.  When I first moved into my office he  me was making a comment about Harbaugh losing to someone like Utah.  I told him that was normal Michigan behavior and all time record for Michigan against Utah was 25%.  He told me there was no way.  He looked it up and was stunned that I was right.  We have only played 4 times but it is still surprising to Michigan fan to see the losses.

Anonymous
                    Inactive

Remarkable considering only one of those was at our place. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

? The game is on ESPN PAC 12

shakeitsugaree
        Ute Fan
        @shakeitsugaree

Are you sure, Tony? I have multiple sources that say the game is on the Pac12 network

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

OH I see the problem.  The header said ESPN.  I fixed that.  My bad.  The game is on PAC 12 NETWORK.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Google says PAC-12 network. 

Warrior Ute
          Ute Fan
          @warriorute

Sling TV schedule shows it on PAC 12 Mountain.

pics
        Ute Fan
        @pics

University website says Pac-12 Network. So, another week with no one nationally watching the Utes.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

CFP ranked teams automatically should be picked up by networks to put eyes on them. But yeah p**s in one hand and hope in the other. 

COFfrom83
      Ute Fan
      @coffrom83

just as well it’s on pac12 network. Unless yours is the 1st game on espn, the tail end, or even most of the 4th quarter of the earlier game runs over the start of your game. makes it a pain to try and watch

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

PAC 12 TV

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

OK, once more so everyone understands. Under the contract first choice rotates between ESPN, FOX and PAC-12. So I’m assuming this week was a PAC 12 first choice.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.