Extended weather forecast Wazzu vs Utes

Viewing 4 reply threads

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Cooler, unsettled weather arrives Friday night/Saturday.

Kickoff temperature 65 after a high of 74.  40% chance of rain.  Northwest wind 15-20 MPH.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Ugh. Winds and 40% chance of rain? Will suck as a fan but may be more advantageous to a running team vs the air raid.

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

At least that’s slightly better than the forcast on my computer. It says starting temp 63 90% chance of rain end of game temps around 45 90% chance of rain.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Rain is the worst, but like our faithful postal delivery workers, I’ve sat through all sorts of weather to watch my Utes and will be there (even if it is soggy) Saturday night.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

45??  Won’t see that until Monday morning. It will rain over the weekend but the starting time in current computer models is currently just before the game (late Sat afternoon) so the 40% reflects timng uncertainity in a 5-day forecast.

bopahull
          Ute Fan
          @bopahull

At any rate, I’m sure your accuracy is better. This isn’t the first soggy cold game I’ve been to, and probably won’t be the last. GO UTES!!!!!!!!!

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

as someone who will be enjoying the game from my living room couch. I am glad there is a chance of rain since we are playing Wazzu

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

I hope the team practices in the sprinklers if need be to prepare for this. Remember when RichRod did just that in 2014 – had the team practice in Arizona with the sprinklers on? They won in that wet game at Rice-Eccles 42-10 with Utah committing 4 turnovers.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Took a lot of determination for me to not leave during that miserable wet cold game with zona kicking our butts, but I stayed until the bitter end.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Extended weather forecast Wazzu vs Utes