CB
      Ute Fan
      @solidhobo

AND FIRE RUTH WATKINS AND ALL THE OTHER P*SSY A** PRESIDENTS

15 21

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

Since you brought up firing Presidents, I’ve got another specific President I plan on helping get fired in November.

19 8

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

Good luck with that . . . 

298 Best Joe Biden is a Liar & a Moron images in 2020 | Joe biden ...

13 4

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Party of the poor and oppressed wants to elect rich old white man and cop. 

8 11

UtMtBiker
            Ute Fan
            @utmtbiker

Kind of like the party of the Christians wanting to re-elect the a morally bankrupt trash pile of a human being.

UtahPilot47
            Ute Fan
            @utahpilot

A rich white old guy that somehow got rich from 48 years of public ‘service’.  I wonder how…

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Another great Bablon Bee headline: Kamala Harris humbled to be chosen entirely based on her race and gender. 

8 5

BleedsRedUte
          Ute Fan
          @bleedsredute

Amazing to me that in America with all the great possible candidates for President, that we have come down to having a choice between these two guys.   I am in the camp that would like to see Trump replaced, but the Dems have shot themselves in the foot with this candidate.   I don’t think Biden can win, but if he does, he will be some kind of puppet that will really have other major countries wondering what the Heck America is coming to.

UtMtBiker
            Ute Fan
            @utmtbiker

This is the classic choice of the lesser of 2 evils and it’s pretty clear which candidate is the lesser evil but it really doesn’t matter what most informed people who follow politics think or vote in November. It will likely be decided by which country is smarter and wants to invest more in the election between China and Russia. 

Their manipulation of the uniformed casual voter who spends half their day on social media will determine the outcome. Nothing has really changed since 16′ and will see the same, if not worse interferance.

11 3

CB
        Ute Fan
        @solidhobo

@UrbanLiar LOL yeah not happening with Kamala as his VP. Name checks out xDDDD

Now with that being said, if he picked Tulsi Gabbard then I would have been nervous the dems could win.

7 2

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Nick Saban: 

“Players Are A Lot Safer With Us Than They Are Running Around At Home”

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Pretty sure that’s true.

3 3

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Unless it is in a bubble like the Nba I disagree. 

9 2

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

The comment, ‘one death is too much’ seems to make the point that if a single thing goes wrong, the universities have failed us all.  We forget what kids just out of high school are doing if not in a job or school.  When at home from college all the bad influences are there with almost no structure.  Saban is right.  Do these kids get a job at a grocery store?  Do they sit at home and take on-line classes?  Do they get requests to do covid risky activities multiple times per day?  Where do they workout, or do they skip that for a year?  If they are on campus then why not the structure of football?    

This was done in the interest of the athletes; however, with the exception of the demand letter from some players, I don’t think there was much input from all the athletes.  Do we really believe this is the outcome many athletes wanted?  I think they want to support worthy causes but I also expect more than anything most would prefer to play football even with a host of unknowns.  It will be interesting how many athletes voice thanks for this move.  I also think we are learning that when the stress is up and the chips are down, that is not the ideal time to make demands that almost do not have limits.  Saban makes a good point.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 FIRE LARRY SCOTT!!!!!!