Give me one name on the Utah offense that is giving 100% every rep he is in?

Viewing 3 reply threads
      2 4

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Other than Covey it is no one. No one on that offense gives 100% every snap he lines up. Please show me evidence of any other player if he was able to lays it on the line for Utah offensive pride?  

Now shut up with the criticisms on Covey. 

Mr Chainsaw
      Ute Fan
      @mrchainsaw

Covey, along with Moss and Huntley touch the ball more than any other player.  So evaluating what went wrong in the offense is going to show areas where execution could be better for all 3 along with how the coaches use them.  I think all 3 players are playing their hearts out.  The video I linked was intended to point out that little mistakes are being made and if (IF) we can clean them up I think we’ll be in good shape.  I hope it didn’t sound like I was criticizing Covey because I have nothing but respect for the dude.  In general it really bugs me for people to pile on unpaid college students.  The coaches with their high salaries however can take some criticism.

ReconUte
      Ute Fan
      @reconute

How do you personally determine who is giving a 100% effort and who isn’t? Unless it’s just so obvious by body language but even then there’s no way whatsoever Kyle is gonna let that player continue to play! That’s defiently one thing Kyle is not gonna let happen a lack of effort or urgency! 

Anyway, just curious how you’re determining 100% effort? 

1 1

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

So many other issues that could be corrected than a few Covey issues. I would say the only thing he needs to do is work on protecting himself better. Going down and avoiding contact a lot. Not much you can do though when Huntley is tossing the ball at you practically staring you down pre snap. Seems like Carrington had some injury issues to end the season to. 🤔 wonder why???

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

This post is in terrible taste. How and why do you think you know who is giving 100% effort? 

Distantute
      Ute Fan
      @distantute

Huntley is now responsible for carringtons injuries?  Hahaha.  

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

You can say that again.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

https://youtu.be/JAOrG0Svfm0

2:07 of video watch Huntley. He looks left and then stares down that route. He is a junior. 

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

He also allowed the trade deficit with China to get out of hand.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

So many other issues that could be corrected than a few Covey issues. I would say the only thing he needs to do is work on protecting himself better. Going down and avoiding contact a lot. Not much you can do though when Huntley is tossing the ball at you practically staring you down pre snap. Seems like Carrington had some injury issues to end the season to. 🤔 wonder why???

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Give me one name on the Utah offense that is giving 100% every rep he is in?