Ha! This guy…

Viewing 4 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

What a grade A douche. 

Douchey McDouche Face

We all know the Utes have been cheating in the classroom, violating the student code of conduct, NCAA rules, and even state laws.  Will the NCAA make them vacate wins?  Will the state legislature?

Will the media actually step up and investigate?  If not, will BYU boosters step up, investigate, and force the Utes to be accountable for a culture of academic fraud?

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

At least the other responders are mocking him.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

The accusation of academic fraud is rich coming from someone who presumably attended byu. 

Anonymous
        Inactive

I guess he’s forgotten about their “online classes.”

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

Not to mention the fact that they’re still on probation for restrictions on academic freedom. I refuse to listen to any argument about why BYU-P has any academic superiority over anyone because of this. I don’t care how high your admissions standards are – if you’re currently on censure from the AAUP, you’re basically Bob Jones University.

I’ve hired many STEM graduates throughout my career – many of them LDS and many of them not (and I’m LDS myself). But I’m proud to say I’ve never hired a STEM graduate from any of the BYU schools. While many of them are fine individuals who would’ve been a great fit, I can’t in good conscience hire someone for a scientific position who believes that the world is 7,000 years old.

5 4

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Academic fraud? That is hilarious. That school vaunted history of academics barely goes back 30 years, if that. Anne their contributions to the world of science, engineering, art, etc, are miniscule by comparison to Utah. The byu in Provostan was my safety school when I came out of HS.  They were a trash school with second-rate professors until the late 80s/mid 90s, when they finally started raising the bar. And the academic excellence of the school is based on the quality of incoming students because the school is a stupid cheap place to send kids from out of state (MUCH cheaper than Utah and USU for out of state kids – it is 1/3 the cost in many cases, and is significantly cheaper than far better schools where the same kids could get admitted like UW/Cal/Stanford/UCLA/USC, Michigan, Duke, Notre Dame, etc). 

Their school is named after a ruthless tyrant who had (by some reports) over a thousand Native Americans murdered, had wagon trains of former Mormon settlers harrassed/murdered when they tried to leave and go back east to the States, threatened to make Utah territory a slave state (and allowed slavery/owned slaves), milked every ounce of wealth out of the populace for his own benefit, and generally was a horrible person.

And even now that school suspends students who are victims of rape or sexual assault ‘because they deserved it’.  

Seriously, f**k that guy and everybody who thinks like that.

3 2

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Amen. Took the words out of my mouth. Just the fact that the school is named after such a disgusting human being…it’s pathetic. 

Puget Ute
          Ute Fan
          @pugetute

Every single thing I said is easily proven and is documented. LOL at the downvotes.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Did we just become best friends?

SalUteopia
          Ute Fan
          @saluteopia

Now kiss, both of you.

TheNuschler
          Ute Fan
          @thenuschler

Its good to be the king….

Puget Ute
          Ute Fan
          @pugetute

It is time to unleash hell on those infernal kitties.

3 1

DanielLaRussoUte
        Ute Fan
        @daniellarussoute

Ummm…that ruthless tyrant founded our school……..

2 1

Anonymous
          Inactive

And tried to shut it down. 

1 1

Puget Ute
            Ute Fan
            @pugetute

He did shut it down because They taught real science and philosophy, and not just what Brigham Young wanted taught. 

The real founder of our university is John Rocky Park.

TheNuschler
      Ute Fan
      @thenuschler

My all time favorite Coog board post is the one where the guy with 8 kids sets up a drink refill rotation for them at a local resturant and being utterly clueless about how it’s outside the bounds of human normalcy. I’m going to have to find and post that thread….

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Ha! This guy…