Hahahaha Tony let me introduce you to Tony the cougar

Viewing 2 reply threads

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan
      tonyAll-American
      Today is the day.
      Today I’m going to search the nether regions of the dark web to find whatever cesspool the Utes call a fan page. Then I’ll spend countless hours scouring it for anything mentioning BYU so I can jump on it and set the record straight. I’ll be sure to let them know how we have advanced beyond them to a point that I don’t even care about the rivalry any more and that they are all obsessed with us. That will show ’em!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I…. don’t know what to say. Um ok? Signed, the admin of the ghost town. 

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

From what I’m hearing today, it sounds like Zack Wilson is the biggest cougar fan out there. And I’m not talking about schools, if you know what I mean.

Waybackutefan
        Ute Fan
        @waybackutefan

And here’s to you Mrs Robinson.

For yous guys born after 1970, Google it!

//r00t4Utes
        Ute Fan
        @r00t4utes

I assume this is what you are referring to. Which I did think that’s what this thread was about

barstools link

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

Yeah that’s what I was referring to. And not so much the part where he was drilling an older lady, but the part where she was his mom’s best friend (I think I just threw up in my mouth a little) and the part where he was cheating on his girlfriend at the time.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Hahahaha Tony let me introduce you to Tony the cougar