Hate to be that guy,

Viewing 8 reply threads
      5 14

SUUte
      Ute Fan
      @garrstew

But onlyU at one point stated; “I would bet my house Rising plays in the Baylor game” and we have yet to see him. Shoot straight, we gonna see him this week?? If not, when?

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Home game vs Cal after the bye is my prediction

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

Onlyu shoots as straight as a man can.

cj13
      Ute Fan
      @cjohnsen13

I heard a rumor that Cam was actually cleared for Baylor game but has had a mental block which has caused inaccurate throwing. If it was true then onlyu probably made the right assumption not knowing Cam would not be mentally ready even though he was physically cleared (Heard from someone who knows people in the program). No idea how factual it is

BigUteGuy
        Ute Fan
        @biguteguy

Deleted per seeing OnlyU comment below

tanute3
        Ute Fan
        @tanute3

Well that scares the s**t out of me cj13

22Ute22
        Ute Fan
        @utedagoat

Damn, that’s actually kinda concerning. Cam seemed to have a carefree (in a good way) personality. The fact that he could have a mental block is quite surprising. Hope he’s ok.

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

He’s been medically cleared for a few weeks. I expected him at Baylor for a handful of reasons but it didn’t happen and yes I would have lost my house…I was wrong. I believe there have been some calculated risks with more than just Cam that have paid off so far.

Cam did have some early timing struggles when he first came back the week of Baylor but those went away within days.

This is his 3rd full week of practice with no restrictions (obviously not getting knocked around) so he’s clearly close. That said, I’m not sure yet, as I write this, if he returns this week or next.

I didn’t think we would beat Baylor without him but we snuck one out. I wanted a few series last week and it didn’t happen either. I want him for the Bruins BUT I need him for the Beavers!!

Many other players trending well for this week.

Playing against a true freshman QB, against our defense and home crowd, is it worth giving him 1 more week?? I don’t know honestly but I feel like the risk might be too much this week without Cam. Nate is as comfortable as he’s ever been at Utah…would it be enough against the Bruins??

22Ute22
        Ute Fan
        @utedagoat

Has there been any talk in practice about getting the TE’s more involved? King and Yassmin have barely been targeted, and both have capability of making big plays. It seems like Barnes and Johnson don’t look for the TE’s as much as Cam does.

Ute2
        Ute Fan
        @ute2

OnlyU, you can come live at my house.

Onlyu
          Ute Fan
          @uf8fl

lol…sure what’s for dinner??

Ute2
            Ute Fan
            @ute2

Hot dogs.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Jeez, if his timing was worse than Barnes was that has me very concerned.

Redblood
        Ute Fan
        @redblood

Kyle mentioned that last week Barnes got all the 2nd string reps, I assume Nate got all of the 1st string. I know Cam has been practicing, which reps does he get? Does he take the 3rd strong reps?

2 1

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

then don’t be

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Thanks ONLYU. I’m grateful for your insight. I don’t think we need him against UCLA. That being said. Throwing him into OSU first game back doesn’t make sense for me. So, either play this week or come back against CAL.

1 6

Caliman
      Ute Fan
      @elguapoute

I would bet my house CR is not ready to go vs. UCLA, and Barnes gets the start. Against UCLA Utes need the deep ball to go up quick a couple of scores. NJ comes in some 3rd. and shorts inside the 30 yard line.

3 1

D T
        Ute Fan
        @azute1

Nope….It’ll either be CR or NJ….Barnes only plays if those two are unavailable.

1 2

Caliman
      Ute Fan
      @elguapoute

YO QUIERO A BARNS COMO MARISCAL DE CAMPO PORQUE SABE LANZAR LA PELOTA PROFUNDA COMO UN JEFE Y LE GUSTA LA CARNE DE PUERCO.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

You misspelled Barnes.

1 2

Caliman
          Ute Fan
          @elguapoute

EN ESPANOL ES BARNS!

The Miami Ute
            Ute Fan
            @themiamiute

No, family names don’t change in any language.

3 2

Caliman
              Ute Fan
              @elguapoute

EXCEPT IN THE GREAT USA.
              1. JOHN LEGEND, BORN: John Roger Stephens
              2. MEG RYAN, BORN: Margaret Mary Emily Anne Hyra.
              3. VIEN DIESEL, BORN: Mark Sinclair
              4. KATY PERRY, BORN: Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson
              5. BRYSON BARNES, MEXICAN NAME: BRISON BARNS

DrJazzy
        Ute Fan
        @docute

You’re a BYU fan, aren’t you?

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Hate to be that guy,