How are you all doing?

Viewing 4 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I know this is a very challenging time for most people.  The illness is starting to take its toll and many are getting hurt by the economy.  I wish everyone including Cougs well.  I hope we get through the worst of this by early summer, but I haven’t seen anything yet that leads me to believe we will be there.

Go World!!!

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

Thanks Proud.  I hope you and yours are well as well. 

If anyone needs help, even just someone to talk to, please don’t be afraid to reach out.  

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

According to this projection Utah just needs to come up with 140 ICU beds in 3 weeks to make it through, but it will go on until July 1.

https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections?fbclid=IwAR2pkpXB7orGu2Wn6JvQr2sa0rn0tZLJNpZglfMZSyVK0WUU4j6k2gXsGrM

I’m hopeful that anti-virals and anti-inflammatory drugs will save more of the worst cases and speed recovery for others by mitigating the very destructive cytokine storm phase.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

“Including Cougs?!??”

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Yeah that could be edited out. LOL

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Feel for the small business owners out there and the frontline health care workers put in unsafe working conditions committed to helping others. True heroic compassion for humanity.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Back in 911 I had a small business.  When that event happened it basically wiped me and my business off the map. Changed the entire course of my career. I’m sure glad I’m not in that position again this time around. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc How are you all doing?