Viewing 7 reply threads

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

Love it!

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Any benefit of bringing Byu to a conference <<<<<<<<<<< the baggage they come with.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

^^^ times 1000. 

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Correct you are UteBacker.  It certainly wasn’t lost on me that “David C. Moore’s” attitude was that it is the Pac-12 who needs to bend to ybU-p‘s standards, and not the other way around.  Classic zoobie arrogance.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

I went to CougarBoard because I was sure they would be discussing it. Sure enough, they were, and the first comment is someone saying Wilner is a religious bigot.

LOL, never change Zoobs.

DrJazzy
        Ute Fan
        @docute

Haha classic CB response! 

HoosierUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierute

David, I think you spelled Baylor wrong. And still no. 

GibUtes
      Ute Fan
      @gibutes

The worst is when the zoobs in the comments say how much of a national brand they are compared to Utah. Not true. Not in their magical year 2020. Not is a regular season like 2019.

Average viewership per game in 2020 – BYU = 862k. Utah = 1.21m. Utah pulls in 140% of the eyes that Provo gets.

Average viewership per game in 2019 – BYU = 1.43m. Utah = 2.19m. Utah pulls in 154% of the eyes that Provo gets.

Average viewership per game in 2018 – BYU = 1.01m. Utah = 1.60m. Utah pulls in 158% of the eyes that Provo gets.
      Source

GibUtes
        Ute Fan
        @gibutes

FYI stats donโ€™t include either P12Network or BYUTV games, just national television averages.

Duhwayne
        Ute Fan
        @duhwayne

This is my favorite stats to share re BYU and its supposed national following. It’s the worst TV game of the year for most of their opponents. And BYU thinks they should be allowed to give away the content for free.

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

It is true if you are living in the 80s and your VCR is still blinking 12:00. If you pull forward 30 years you can note the change. But again, change is hard.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Wilner continuing to bring the heat…

DrJazzy
      Ute Fan
      @docute

Lol Awesome. I now like Wilner even more. Not sure why BYU fans should be mad – basically everything he said was true haha. Okay maybe the ‘3rd best team in the state’ comment was a little TIC ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

I think Wilner knows how thin skinned BYU fans get. He loves to poke them. They all click on his comments. ๐Ÿ™‚

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Wait…..he’d trolled them before?  I might have to check out his posts more often.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo How to trigger a Zoob 101