I don’t think we will make the CFP

Viewing 2 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

And I am not in the least worried about it.  Nonetheless, it is fun to get mentioned in the discussion on GameDay this morning. 

if we win out, I will be happy regardless of what USC does. We can only control the games we play.

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

I’m with you. Awesome to be in the discussion, but if Utah wins out, it is an unbelievably special season (regardless of USC).

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

Agreed. If we went 12-1 we still might not get in because Oregon might be our only ranked opponent at that point.

At this point I just wanna beat the Fuskies and beat them badly.

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Beating UW has many implications for the program. All the obvious, also recruiting.

Utes need to start bumping up the rankings. I get the 2-3 star player development spin. Program needs to be less cyclical and less dependent on the portal and second chance players. The current key skill players on offense were recruited by coaches no longer with the program. This game is a defining moment for KW…IMO. Go Utes!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I don’t think we will make the CFP