I have a feeling Sack Lake City may be back

Viewing 1 reply thread

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

https://www.sltrib.com/sports/utah-utes/2021/08/07/university-utahs-xavier/

I love the young guys on defense. We need them to finally get us a W at the Coliseum this year. It’s time, people.

Dare I say the Covid year was a blessing for the young guns on defense.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I think you’re right. I think the player who benefitted the most from the covid year is Bam. He’d be gone by now without doing a whole lot while here.

I hate saying someone benefitted from the covid year so please everyone don’t accuse me of saying it was a good thing for certain people, it just turned out to benefit some guys. Zack Wilson takes the #1 spot for college football players who benefitted from it.

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

Utah’s program right now reminds me much of the Nebraska and Florida State/Florida programs through the 70s-80s. A couple undefeated seasons under their belt, ready to bust the door down. I can feel it. Along with proudly going to the U, I went to FSU in the late 80s. Same vibe I’m feeling right now. Right on the cusp of big things. Bigger than Oklahoma or Texas.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I have a feeling Sack Lake City may be back