I hope we stick to red for the Road Bowl

Viewing 12 reply threads
      27 2

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I don’t want black. Our colors are red and white. I want us to wear red in this big game.  But that’s just me. 

We know what uniforms Penn State will be wearing. 

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

Absolutely needs to be all red for Utah. Ideally we would see both teams wearing their home uniforms. Utah in all red and Penn State in blue/white would be beautiful.

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

The combo of white and red for the championship is my favorite. Not a big fan of solid red.

8 1

Yergensen
      Ute Fan
      @yergensen

Our colors are red and white full stop.  Need another Rose Bowl helmet like last year’s work of art as well.  Hit that one out of the park.

4 2

RedRocks
        Ute Fan
        @hypodactylus

“Our colors are red and white full stop.” – Technically not true…

Yergensen
          Ute Fan
          @yergensen

Red and white were the colors when I went to school at the U. Use of black uniform coloring (both Utah and BYU started outlining jersey numbers with it in the late 90’s) and blackout uniforms caught on in the 2000’s. Unfortunately (IMO) some of us didn’t reverse trend.

hbUte
      Ute Fan
      @hbute

Totally agree with Proud. Red, not black!

The uniforms for the championship game were awesome.

McBride of Frankenstein
      Ute Fan
      @mcbrideoffrankenstein

Red and white are the most common colors in all of college sports. We need black to differentiate us.

I don’t want black. Our colors are red and white. I want us to wear red in this big game.  But that’s just me. 

We know what uniforms Penn State will be wearing. 

Red and white are the most common colors in all of college sports. We need black to differentiate us.

McBride of Frankenstein
      Ute Fan
      @mcbrideoffrankenstein

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Utah (The Pac-12) was the road team last year, so we should be the home team this year. I think. During the bcs it went by rank, in which case Utah should be the home team as well. All red baby!

2 5

alexsmith
      Ute Fan
      @alexsmith

Id love to go all red with the custom AL and TJ helmet to cap it off!

4 4

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

I’d like to see us wear our “throwback/Ohio St” uniforms we’d worn vs. UCLA and Colorado back in 2019.  With that uniform, we can still use the interlocking UU with a Rose in it — like last year.  But we should definitely go with the Silver lids and pants with this combo; not the White ones.  With any luck, it’ll intimidate them, as they’re often shellshocked by Ohio St every year.

Either that or the Red-top/White-pants version we’d worn vs. Arizona earlier this year.

AlohaUte
        Ute Fan
        @alohaute

That sounds awful.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

No offense, but I hated that uniform. It made us like a cross between New Mexico and UNLV.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Black hats, redstripe. All red uniforms.
      I really hope UA gives Utah some love this off-season. Or switch to Adidas or Jordan stuff.

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

The throwback red jerseys and white pants with red helmet with interlocking U and rose

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Home- all red with D&F.

Away- White throwbacks UU.

Black- Only Pac12 after dark game vs USC, Oregon, Washington, or ASU.

Please bring back the hand painted D&F lids.

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I hope we stick to red for the Road Bowl