I hope you all have two weeks worth of food on hand.

Viewing 7 reply threads
      1 17

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Isn’t looking good. 

Huge pain now is they are starting to make it more difficult to shop. Those silly health laws they put in Salt Lake County and Utah county. Craziness. 

4 4

User Suspended
      @a2ute

^Breitbart 

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

haha, we already have a freezer full of meat, mostly pre-crisis, and what does my wife do Thursday?, she buys an 11 lb pork shoulder roast.  “I wanted to make pulled pork in the slow cooker, and that’s all they had”, says Mrs Plains.   After tomorrow there are just two of us here.  Cut up about 75% of it into 3 big chunks, put them in vacuum bags, and into the garage fridge freezer they went.   

I guess with Cali on lock-down we need to stock up on lettuce.  Getting warm enough now we could plant some lettuce and veggie seeds in the back yard.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Our farmers here in California are still working and so are the people in packing plants. The big rigs are all out on the road driving too. Dont worry about not getting food from us.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Shelter in place orders still allow you leave your home to go buy food. The shelter in place orders we’ve seen in other state are basically what Utah has been voluntarily doing for the last week.

Please don’t contribute to panic and hoarding by posting things like this.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

A lot of presuppositions in my post that obviously are missed. I have been saying all along it is ridiculous the amount of hoarding going on.  I am saying make smart choices and make sure you are covered for 2 weeks. Pallets of toilet paper isn’t a two week coverage. 

My post contributed nothing to panic because I don’t control other people’s stupid choices. Sick of people blaming other people for their choices. You are responsible for you more than ever right now. Hoarding was happening well before I simply said: Hey make sure you don’t lack necessaties for the next two weeks. 

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

My post contributed nothing to panic because I don’t control other people’s stupid choices.

No, but your rhetoric (and everyone else’s) contributes to other peoples’ stupid choices, especially among the weak-minded. Watch what you say…watch what you write. Just like people who won’t practice social distancing, you don’t always know the effect you’ll have on other people.

1 7

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

“Thoughts and prayers..we are going to get through this” are more useful than ever!

Better than ever at preventing panic!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Visited a grocery store yesterday. It was quite stunning really.  I had to go to the TP aisle just to see.  Shure as hell, the entire thing was empty.  Other areas that were completely void of product were the pasta and coffee rows. Plenty of milk, ground beef, cheese, dairy products.

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Nice fear monger post you douche.

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

Look at it this way some will not need tp and and other items for a year —- I hope.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

This is going to be a bad few weeks. Be prepared to see cases in Utah skyrocket. No social distancing being exercised at all of those Missionary homecomings. I get being excited for someone to come home, but it was completely contrary to the guidelines published by the LDS church. These people aren’t using their brains, and thinking the guidelines don’t apply to them.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc I hope you all have two weeks worth of food on hand.